Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Wow, weren't we the lucky ones? On Tuesday, August 11th, we had the distinct pleasure of taking part in a virtual wine tasting with some great media folks, Sam Folsom of Folsom + Associates and the lovely Theresa Heredia, winemaker at Gary Farrell Winery. We had a fantastic line up for 7 single vineyard Pinot Noir and want to share our thoughts on some of our favorites....
- 2016 Bien Nacido Vineyard Pinot Noir, Santa Maria Valley
- 2016 Fort Ross Vineyard Pinon Noir, Fort Ross-Seaview
- 2016 Hallberg Dijon Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley (Green Valley)
- 2016 Hallberg Vineyard Pinot Noir, Russion River Valley (Green Valley)
- 2016 Martaella Vineyard Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
- 2016 Toboni Vineyard Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
- 2016 Gap's Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir, Petaluma Gap
Thursday, May 24, 2018
Monday, April 9, 2018
Sunday, March 25, 2018
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Sunday, March 18, 2018
Saturday, March 10, 2018
What really impressed us by this Cabernet Sauvignon is the huge structure, sustainability and tasting profile that went along with this yo...
Man, this one is BIG! I received this bottle of 2014 Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Armillary Cabernet Sauvignon last week and let it r...
Once in awhile you pop and cork and get so excited because of the incredible color that is displayed on the cork. When I pulled the co...
Spring is the most pleasant time of the year. Days start to get longer and warmer, and spending time outside suddenly feels very invi...