Wow, weren't we the lucky ones? On Tuesday, August 11th, we had the distinct pleasure of taking part in a virtual wine tasting with some great media folks, Sam Folsom of Folsom + Associates and the lovely Theresa Heredia, winemaker at Gary Farrell Winery. We had a fantastic line up for 7 single vineyard Pinot Noir and want to share our thoughts on some of our favorites....
- 2016 Bien Nacido Vineyard Pinot Noir, Santa Maria Valley
- 2016 Fort Ross Vineyard Pinon Noir, Fort Ross-Seaview
- 2016 Hallberg Dijon Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley (Green Valley)
- 2016 Hallberg Vineyard Pinot Noir, Russion River Valley (Green Valley)
- 2016 Martaella Vineyard Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
- 2016 Toboni Vineyard Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
- 2016 Gap's Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir, Petaluma Gap